We hope you are enjoying Mathletics. We believe it transforms Maths homework and further motivates and inspires your children to achieve excellence in their mathematics.
Maths homework is set on Mathletics each week for children in Years 1 - 6. Your child can also choose to complete an unlimited number of other activities as well play 'live' online against other Mathletes in their class and around the world.
How to get the most out of Mathletics
• Take an active role in your child's mathematics progress.
• Encourage your child to use Mathletics 3 to 5 times a week.
• Encourage a balance between the Full Curriculum section and Live Mathletics.
• Take time to work together with your child. The Support Centre in each activity will help show how to solve a particular problem.
• Encourage your child to do activities that challenge, rather than those he/she finds easy.
• If the Course is too difficult or too easy, then change to a more appropriate Course.
• Celebrate your child's successes. Print the Certificates out and put them on the fridge!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Never "have a go" or let others have a go using your child's login. The motivation of earning credits and points for certificates and to update their avatar will be hugely compromised by family members going on and beating their high scores. The temptation is great, but please resist it!
To go to the Mathletics website click here.
Alternatively, you can download the app on your usual app store. Search for 'Mathletics Student'. (It's free!). For more info, click here.
There is a Parents’ Area, where you can view your child’s scores and track progress. To register for this free service, you will need your child’s username and password.
- Complete the fields and click submit.
- Make a record of your username and password.